Assist Parts and Service Departments with day to day paperwork completion.
Now Hiring: Administrative Assistant – Parts and Service Departments
Rallye Motors Mitsubishi
Since 1994, Rallye Motors Auto Group has been providing consumers from Atlantic Canada affordable vehicles, parts and service. We've grown, to selling over 2900 New / Used vehicles per year, making us one of Canada's fastest growing dealer groups. As the Maritime's largest dealer group we offer a wide selection of new and pre-owned vehicles. We also carry one of New Brunswick's largest pre-owned inventories, delivering automobiles, trucks, vans and sport utilities to seven different provinces in Canada. Our facility, boasts 20,000 square feet of space located in the heart of Moncton's retail community.
Rallye Motors owns four locations at the moment, including Hyundai, Chrysler-Jeep-Dodge-Ram, Mitsubishi and Nissan. Career and advancement possibilities are therefore infinite, and we offer various benefits such as:
- -Competitive Wages
- -Training and Advancement Opportunities
- -Health, Dental and Life Insurance
- -Employee RRSP Program with Company Contribution
- -Employee Referral Bonus Program
- -Company and Corporate Partner Discounts
- -Assist Parts and Service Departments with day to day paperwork completion
- -Warranty administration
- -Opening/Closing work orders
- -Booking Appointments
- -Assisting customers both on the phone and in person
- -Full time hourly position
Successful candidate must:
- -Be detail oriented
- -Accurate and quick learning skills (be able to absorb and process a lot of information)
- -Must be able to speak/understand French
- -Have customer service experience
- -Have great organizational skills
- -Be able to work in a fast pace environment and to multi task
- -Demonstrate team work experience
Other important skills:
- -Hard working
- -Be able to work effectively without constant supervision
- -Open minded
- -Have a positive attitude
Pay will dependent on successful applicants qualifications and experience. There is room for advancement.
Please send your cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your application, although only the successful candidates will be contacted for interview.